We are Independent Financial Advisers who specialise in advising on Equity Release. We offer a friendly personal service and our clients are important to us.
- We are completely independent
- We DO NOT work for a bank or insurance company, we work for our clients
- Our fees are very competitive
- We explain everything in plain English and do our best to make your Equity Release go as smoothly as possible
Our Client Charter
- Your initial meeting is free, explains your options, and places you under no obligation to proceed further.
- We are all experienced, fully qualified, and up to date with all market developments.
- We will treat you with respect and dignity and always act in your best interests, if we feel that Equity Release is not right for you we will tell you.
- Your family will be welcome at any or all of our meetings, if that is your wish.
- We will explain everything in Plain English.
- We are totally independent and will search the whole market to ensure we get the right solution for you.
- We will always recommend S.H.I.P. (Safe Home Income Plans) approved plans as an additional safeguard, where available.* (See note below.)
- We will ensure you understand the impact that equity release might have upon your beneficiaries.
- We will provide you with a written report which will record clearly all our research and explain why we have made our recommendations.
- We will work closely with both your solicitor and the product provider to ensure a smooth and worry free transaction.
- You will be given as much time as you want to make your decision.
- We abide by the Financial Services Authority principle of Treating Customers Fairly and will conduct regular reviews of the advice provided in order to ensure that it remains suitable.
*(In cases where the property is of unconventional construction we may need to use a company that is not in S.H.I.P. In such cases we would ensure that they offer the same safeguards to our clients.)
Sixty Plus – 10 Years of Excellence in Equity Release Equity Release Council – 25 Years of Safe Equity Release
CONTACT AN EQUITY RELEASE SPECIALIST